The HPC Today website (hereafter "this Website") is a service of:
- Wynch Media
- S.à.R.L. au capital de 10 000 euros
- R.C.S. Nanterre 790 146 088.
- Principal place of business: 11, rue du Mont Valérien, F-92210 Saint-Cloud, France.
Warranties and availability
This Website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Wynch Media makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided thereon.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Wynch Media does not warrant that:
- • this Website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- • the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
License to use this Website
Unless otherwise stated, Wynch Media and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights on this Website and the materials it contains. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, print and/or download pages and materials from this Website for your own personal use only, subject to the following restrictions; you must not:
- • republish materials from this Website (including republication on another website);
- • sell, rent or sub-license materials from this Website;
- • reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit materials on this Website for a commercial purpose;
- • edit or otherwise modify any materials on this Website;
- • redistribute materials from this Website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this Website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any materials which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without express written consent from Wynch Media.
You must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without express written consent from Wynch Media.
Limitations of liability
Wynch Media will not be liable to you, under any law, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website:
- • for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- • for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Wynch Media has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Wynch Media has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Wynch Media' officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this Website.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website.
Law and jurisdiction
We wish you a pleasant navigation on HPC Today.